Monday, April 27, 2009

Aidan's first fishing trip!

This weekend was absolutely gorgeous and we spent all of it outside. Aidan went on his first fishing trip over to Anya's farm with me and his Daddy. He loved playing and running around. He didn't really get to fish but he took everything in and is sure to be a fisherman before long. I have found that photo bucket uploads pictures a lot easier and I added a slide show from some of our adventures this last week. You will see that Adam put Aidan on the roof and he loved it he didn't want to get down. I told Adam not to because now he is going to be trying to figure out how to get up there. I must keep all ladders out of Aidan's reach HA HA! The Rhino is also one of his favorite things to ride on he knows how to crank it so thank goodness he can't reach the pedals. All of the other pics are in our yard with him playing with Pointer and then Mommy and his photo session in which he hated the grass on his feet. You can tell by his face that he is not to happy with me.

No comments: