Tuesday, April 27, 2010

SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS!

This month Adam's Grandmother (Aidan's Great Grandmother) had her very first book signing for her book named SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS! This book is a book of stories from her life and boy is it a great book. As soon as we got our copy I started reading every night after Aidan would go to sleep. Every night it was all I could do to put it down. Finally I decided I am going to finish no matter what and stayed up till like 2 in the morning reading till I was done. There were times I had to stop myself from laughing at some of them so I would not wake Adam up. It was great to read about her family that I never knew but hear about and feel like you get to know them. I can not wait till Aidan is old enough for me to sit him down and read it to him or let him read it himself. It is something we as a family will treasure forever. Thank you Mrs. Doffy for our autographed copy and all you do for us!

WE LOVE YOU!

Dorothy Argroves the author of Sunshine and Lollipops

Aidan enjoying his lollipop I think it was like his 4th or 5th.

 
Aidan so happy that Big Harry and Sassy arrived.

 
Having fun with his Pop Pop and Big Harry

Watching everyone as they come and go.

No comments: